Thursday, June 24, 2010

When I put on makeup, my face is either too dark in person or too washed out in pictures... help!?

I have fair skin with a ruddy, redish complexion which makes my face a little naturally darker than the neck/chest area.When I put on makeup, my face is either too dark in person or too washed out in pictures... help!?
Almay has a foundation that no matter what your skin color, it blends and takes on the tone of your skin. To make your neck and chest area not look so noticeably different in color, you could brush on some light bronzing powder or some powder that has some shimmer to it.When I put on makeup, my face is either too dark in person or too washed out in pictures... help!?
try Truematch foundation, it starts out white and then goes to fit the color of your skin, it may help some

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration