Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need help!! I wear makeup but......?

But i need to cover up my pimples. And i dont know how to do that? Which makeup???I need help!! I wear makeup but......?
Concealer or foundation applied on a pimple is done differently than you would apply it to your face. The key is to dab or pat the concealer and makeup onto the pimple. You should not look any more made over on the area of the pimple as anywhere else on your face, and the redness of the pimples should not show through.I need help!! I wear makeup but......?
use concealor if you want a cheap one try:


http://www.target.com/gp/search/ref=sr_l鈥?/a>


or expensive:


http://www.sephora.com/search/search_res鈥?/a>
use a little bit of concealer not a lot though.


if you use to much it all just cakes onto your face.


also try getting a good acne medication.


and remember...everyone gets pimples so


its not the biggest deal (: , hope i helped . good luckk
foundation and eyeliner ,


the eyeline to make your eyes pop and no one well notice the pimples
use a foundation/concealer.


go to the store and buy some.


try to match your skin tone


you don't want it super dark


or super light


good luck!
Dream matte mouse foundationn.


Covers all spotss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration