Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OMG help me with makeup...!?

Uhh... I'm 13 and i wanna know if makeup is ok for my age. I bought blue eyeliner and mascara, and I have pink lip gloss... Is that enough.. or should I get foundation and blush?? Will the mascara and blue eyeliner make my blue eyes pop(not literally)? Help me!!!


OMG help me with makeup...!?
I am 13, almost 14, and I wear eyeliner and mascara occasionally... sometimes (rarely) eye shadow. I wear more chap stick than I do lip gloss or lipstick... and I don't wear foundation. i think make-up for your age is perfectly fine, many girls are starting at a much younger age now. I think that foundation and blush would be a little much for your age, I think eyeliner and mascara are enough for now. I think the eyeliner will defiantly make your eyes pop, I have blue eyes and it does mine! The mascara just makes it look a whole lot better, although it does aid in the ';popping'; process a bit. ;-]OMG help me with makeup...!?
if your blue eyeliner is darker than the color of your eyes then yes they will make your eyes stand out.





do not touch foundation for as long as you can. the younger you start wearing foundation, the worse your skinwill look when you are older. if you take care of your skin you may be lucky enough to have gorgeous skin and never need foundation!


what youve got i think is good until you graduate high school, don't wear blush until youre alot older.





basic eyeliner, clear mascara and lipgloss are essentials and as long as youve got those you dont really need anything else til youre older.
I'm 13 too and I wear eyeliner too....but i'm filipino and I dnt have blue eyes so I think you should wear a black eyeliner or a dark blue eyeliner at the top of your lid or at the bottom if it looks better...but i do mine at the bottom.





i think you should wear a clear lip gloss





i put a little bit of face powder on my face.





apply 3 coats of mascara or more if you think it looks better





hope this helps





x
well im 12 and im a pretty average gurl, a lil preppy but pretty normal.. and this is wat i do and most of my friends_


i have brown eyes soo


i put on medium brown eyeshadow on the lid of my eye


then light brown on the top


then i use dark brown eye liner


and black mascara


then a lil of my moms blush


and some lip gloss(wat ever matches my outfit)


but just a tip- u have to know how to do ur make up to do it cause if u dont ur gonna look wither trashy or just bad in general lol oka well i hope i helped
i am 13 and i wear brown or black eyeliner on the bottom, foundation, and sometimes eyeshadow.





:D





i have blue eyes too.


i think it will make em pop :)





x
as long as it is not too much. i'm 13 and my mom just lets me wear eye shadow , mascara and lip closs. I don't think if you go over board with it and wash your face you should be fine
I wear foundation only when i have a zit to hide. But other wise ill use some brown eyeshadow. Black mascara and black eyeliner but not to much. I have brown eyes.
im 12 and i wear makeup umm blue eyeliner ewww mascara good and if u dont buy and wear powder and foundation and blush it will look very strange!!!
I didn't wear makeup at 13. but i think it's really fine, as long as you aren't wearing it because you feel insecure and don't overdue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration