Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help for a cheerleader?Makeup that doesn't sweat off or crease?

I'm a cheerleader, and our first football game is in a few weeks.Since it will be hot and muggy,I'm looking for foundations,powders,eyeliner,and mascara that wont sweat off and eyeshadows that won't get that ugly little crease on your eyelids.





So, what brands of makeup can I use that will stay in place without sweating off, preferably with some degree of spf in it so my fcae doesn't burn.And, what kinds of shadows, like cream or powder, can i use that won't crease,or smear?





Also, if you guys have any color combinations for the eyes, I'm up to hearing for it.Our colors are Cardinal, Gold, and White, and my eyes are a dark brown.Help for a cheerleader?Makeup that doesn't sweat off or crease?
Well I am also a cheerleader and I can definitely help you with this question. For my eyes I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion (Sephora, $16) or Loreal's De-Crease (Drugstores, $7) which goes on my eye lids to prevent the eyeshadow from creasing. For eyeshadows I recommend any MAC eye shadows because they have so many colors and they're so bright and pretty! But if you want to spend so much on eye shadows you should also check out Loreal HIP eyeshadows which I am a huge fan of! And for eyeliner I suggest a waterproof one like MAC's Powerpoint eye liner in Engraved (MAC stores or counters, $14.50). For mascara definitely try Covergirl's Lash Blast Waterproof (Drugstores, About $7) And for your face you should use a primer of some sort, like Bare Escentuals Prime Time (Sephora, $21) or MAC's Prep + Prime Face with SPF 50 (MAC Stores or Counters, $28). These will prevent your foundation from sweating off. And as for a foundation with SPF I would suggest Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 (MAC stores or counters, $26). I would recommend you try liquid foundation because powder does tend to come off quicker than liquid.Help for a cheerleader?Makeup that doesn't sweat off or crease?
Try using mineral makeup. Also, appying a primer under your foundation, and an eye primer under your eye shadow will help keep it in place.


For some good makeup looks, goto youtube.com and search for mac makeup etc...and you'll find some good videos on there of girls showing how to apply makeup.
I stay with this kind of make up from morning till night (sometimes even when asleep). Know what brand, its a secret though. YM or email me at lightandshade0118@yahoo.com. I'll tell you then. :)





By the way the tinted moisturizer of this brand i think has spf too.












Try Raw Minerals, its the best very light and their mineral veil has spf
Well for your foundation CoverGirl is the best I have found. First use a liquid foundation and then use the powder to smooth it out and make it a little more even toned. Also it will help stay on longer. As for a crease in your eyelid put a little bit of liquid foundation on your eyelids before you put on your eyeshawdow. This will prevent the ugly little crease. As for mascara I never really had a problem with it sweating off. I play tennis and I always wear just mascara because it gives you the makeup look without over doing it, especially if your playing a sport or cheerleading in your case. So I think any mascara will do in my opinion.





If you are looking for a type of SPF, try any brand really. Most have a line with SPF.





And since you have dark brown eyes hunter green goes really well with brown. Also maybe even a golden shade if your feeling brave especially if it is your school colors and it will look nice with your brown eyes!





Well I hope this helps a little!!


Have fun!! :)



Look for a foundation that says waterproof. There are also some foundations with spf. Every brand out there also has waterproof eyeliners and mascaras. U need to buy those.








And for ur eyeshadow... almost EVERY eyeshadow will crease... especially if u sweat. The only way for it not to crease is by using a base/primer. U apply a little on your eyelid, before ur eyeshadow... and let it dry first. The good one that everyone loves is urban decay's primer potion. U can get it at sephora.com or urbandecay.com its about $16, but will keep ur shadow looking GREAT all day! There is another one that works really good as well... Its LoReal's de-crease. its about $10 in drugstores.





If u dont want to buy one, i heard that u can put concealer on ur eyelid and us it as a primer, but i dont think that works very good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration