Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need help with melting/rubbing off makeup on my face!!!?

Does anyone know if there is some type of product I can put on my face BEFORE I put on my makeup, so that it doesn't melt off by noon? I have oily skin, and my body temperature is always hot making my face sweaty also, especially during the summer. This causes my makeup to rub off or melt away sometimes, and its embarassing!!! I've heard that you can put a ';primer'; on before the makeup. What is the name of an inexpensive one and where can I buy it? I've tried some of the makeup brands that aren't supposed to rub off or melt away, like revlon colorstay, maybelline express finish, loreal infallible; they all have the same effect. Also, I have slight rosacea, but just the redness part on my face, so I need a good concealer and foundation that has somewhat heavy coverage. For now, I use maybelline stick concealer and express finish foundation. The foundation is ok, but it's not thick enough; I have to put on the concealer pretty heavy to cover the redness.Need help with melting/rubbing off makeup on my face!!!?
I would go to a make up counter at a mall and ask them for advice. Are you wearing too much foundation? It might be too thick for oily skin. I used to have bad oily skin, but luckily it changed for the better after having kids. But back then, I found that sometimes the only thing to do was during lunch at work and after work, I would have to wash my face and just reapply. It's a pain but it will always keep your makeup fresh. Those paper blotters don't do much. And constant reapplying of powder will make you have a ';cake'; face.





If I were you, i would definately try buying some better quality makeup. Clinique and Bobbi Brown are good brands. They will be a little more expensive, but you can get the advice you need and hopefully be more satisfied w/ the result.





Good Luck :)Need help with melting/rubbing off makeup on my face!!!?
Mild soap and water
AVON ANEW RETROACTIVE+ Skin Optimizer





price: $22.00


Hydroxy-acid-free formula with papaya extracts and powerful enzyme resurfacers gently sweeps away dead skin cells and refines texture, tone and clarity. (helps with the red sensitive skin, mine does that too) Optical diffusers visibly ';blur'; imperfections. Helps extend makeup wear. Use alone or over any ANEW moisturizer. 1 fl. oz.
CORN SILK POWDER BEFORE APPLICATION OF MAKE UP AND AFTER
use minreal makeups, they are exspencive but worth it. It sounds like all the products you are useing are very heavy and for older skin. They are for dry skin also so they are going to make your skin even olier,
put on your normal makeup and then use cornsilk loose powder to finish... it'll cover the redness %26amp; soak up the oil. even if you reapply to control oil it doesn't cake. oh, and it also helps with coverage!
I used to have the same problem. Recently I started using Bare minerals.its that powder mineral makeup that you see on the infomercials. This stuff is RAD. It stays on all day and my skin cleared up too. I guess it was the chemicals in the stuff I was using that were making me break out. Go figure. It's not cheap, but it's super easy to apply, and you can't even tell your wearing it! It covers EVERYTHING and looks just like skin. They have this starter kit for $60 at sephora that comes with 2 shades of foundation (for winter and summer) this stuff called mineral veil that is like a translucent powder that sets everything in place for the whole day, this bronzer stuff called warmth that gives you a nice healthy glow, and all the brushes you will need to use the makeup as foundation and consealer. Refills of each one are like $15, but I've been using it for 5 months now and haen't run out of anything yet. I've even had people at the cosmetics counter ask me what I used to keep my skin so perfect!
Use a foundation, and by mid day wipe off the oil from your face and re-apply loose powder. That should work til the end of your work day.
I have tried Laura Gellar and Smashbox primers and I like the Smashbox one the best. They have one that also has spf....bonus. You can get them on qvc.com, sephora.com, beauty.com. You could also find a mattifier there. That would be great for you too.
Go to www.marykay.com and search for a consultant in your area by zipcode. She can let you try out different products to help you with oily skin, your makeup melting away, and a medium or full coverage foundation. She can show you how it is to be applied. And there is a money back guarantee or you can exchange. So if something doesnt work for you- she can exchange it or give you your money back. That way you arent wasting your money.
Revlon has a new makeup out .... its more than I would usually pay... $10.00. (I'm cheap!). It's by Revlon its called Color Stay with soft flex. They make a special kind for oily skin. I love mine, try it if you don't like it say you are allergic to it and Wal Mart has to take it back!!! (Its true) Good Luck... Just keep your receipt.
i recommend water





just straight water, don't mix anything





in it
i have been modeling a few times here and there. the trick to not sweating as much is to wash your face use toner and a light consentrate of alchol maybe a 50% or 30% if you are using everyday. let it dry ...put make up on in a well ventalted area. that way you wont sweat putting it on.


do not smoke arond the alcohol until completely dry.
TRY USING A GOOD MOISTURIZER LIKE MERLE NORMAN OR CLINIQUE BEFORE APPLYING! USE BABY POWDER INSTEAD OF POWDER!
If you are looking for a good concealer for coverage I would suggest Dermablend. Dermablend also comes with setting powder to keep your makeup in place. It is specifically for coverage of rosacea and other skin challenges. In order to keep your makeup from melting off your face, try using Benefit ';dr. feelgood'; it is a light wax that you apply with a sponge to your skin after applying your foundation. It basically sets your foundation. I find that it works well for me. Also you may want to apply loose powder in order to absorb the oils from your skin.





Hope this helps.
try prescriptives lluminating Potion


Foundation Primer-Red Neutralizer


The Magic: Instantly imparts an image of perfection. This liquid illusion with three-dimensional holographic pigments plays with light to create flawless looking skin.


The Secret: Simply apply evenly all over face. Wear under or over Prescriptives foundation to enhance the illusion. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic. Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested.
Mary Kay Time Wise I think would be best for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration