Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for my nose? Help!?

Okay so I have okay skin except for my darn nose! I use dream matte mousse foundation and thats it. It goes on nicely but my nose gets all cracked and like it peels its so gross! Is there any facemakeup that wont do this?Makeup for my nose? Help!?
Umm...





I would use CoverGirl Aqua Smooth. That's what I use. Though I have a clear complexion, it's still really good to use to smooth out your skin and to give it a nice, flawless look. It doesn't come off, and applying loose powder to your face over the course of the day can help you out a lot. It can keep your face from getting oily and shiny.





Hope I helped :)


Tay鈾?br>




P.S.


Do you mean you have acne on your nose? Or just dry skin? If it's dry skin, try moisturizing it every night and morning before you put on make-up.





OH.


Umm...





My sister used to have dry skin.... she got this facewash. It's by... Clean %26amp; Clear, I think. It's called Steam. What you do is you put it on in the shower, leave it on for one minute, than rinse it off. After, you apply moisturizer. I used it one time, and my skin was velvety smooth. Wash it again in the morning, apply moisturizer, use your make-up, and than you should be good :)





If that doesn't work, try appling loose powder to your nose. Wait, I already said that. lol





Well... those should work. If they don't, I would try face washes (not for acne), but for dry skin, and see if they work. :)Makeup for my nose? Help!?
Minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration