Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup! I need URGENT help (:?

I wear quite a lot of eye make-up, -liquid eyeliner, eyeliner sometimes dark eyeshadow, but i want something different! the girls in my school always have really nice make-up like there lieuqid eyeliner on the lid is absolutely perfect and straight and they always have long, curly eyelashes. my liquid eyeliner is sorta straight but then it chips and i use eyelash curlers and they curl but then go flat. HELP!!Makeup! I need URGENT help (:?
If you go on youtube and look for Michelle Phan, she does really nice make-up tutorials.


She explains it really easyly and shows you too. :DMakeup! I need URGENT help (:?
the girls in your school are probablly spending lke 2 hours everyday on their make up.


but... will ur lashes you should put on mascara after curling them. it would be better if you used a waterproof 1 as its going to hold the curl for longer. (:





good luck!
i really like the smokey eye look. you have to wear a lot of makeup to get the effect, but it looks really cool when its done, and then you dont have to worry about your liquid eyeliner being a straight line.
Over your eyeliner, use Benefit's 'She Laq'


It's a makeup sealant so it will make your eyeliner and eye makeup stay in place


You can get it at Sephora.
get the eyeliner that comes in a roll up stick, that way you can be precise about it. use like 2-3 coats of mascara and make them nice and long :)
http://beautyzone.hpage.com/make_up_to_s鈥?/a>





hey vist the above web page has everything what your looking for!!!
Try warming up your lash curler a bit, or perhaps your mascara is too wet which weighs down the lashes. Same for your eyeliner... try setting it in a dark shadow.
uhhm go to the boston store and go by there makeup and ask them and they will give you the stuff u need trust me! :)
mascara
Liquid eyeliner can be a pain sometimes. I used to do professional make-up and I actually prefer the wax type. It's not hard to use like a pencil and you can make mistakes and go over them and it looks exactly like you used liquid and got it perfect.





The best brand I've ever used is Almay believe it or not. It's in a little pump tube. I think you'll really love it if you give it a try. You can get it right at your Wal-Mart.





If you want to play around with a really hot new eye look, try a foiled eye. My favorite comes in a set from Bare Escentuals. You will get lots of compliments and they give you tips on how to do a smoky foiled eye and they include a professional brush that is fantastic.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





The way I use the set to look amazing is I use the lighter shade (disco) on the lid and on the inside corner of my eye and I line under my eye with it. Then I put the darker shade in the crease and under my eye I do the outside 3rd so under the eye I have this effect of going dark to light and the inside crease is super shiny. Then I put the lighter color on my brow bone and blend a little with the darker shade in my crease.





I finish off with a very thick, dark line of the wax eyeliner on my upper lid only and then I go crazy with my mascara. The one I like to use the most to keep my lashes long is from Bare Escentuals also and it's called Buxom Lash. It's the best I've used...





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





If you really want dramatic lashes you can buy fake ones and cut them in 1/2. Only use them towards the outside part of your upper lashes. They will look real and your eyelashes will make an almond effect because they go from a little shorter and thin to really thick. That is how Kim Kardashian uses hers. They will look natural and incredible and no one will know they are not your own. You can use the regular cheap ones at Wal-Mart and they only take a few seconds to throw on.





Hope that helps!





P.S. If you order that stuff from Sephora it is exactly $50 so you qualify for free shipping PLUS you get 3 free samples so you can try some expensive perfume or other lotion or make-up samples.
  • blocked myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration