Thursday, June 24, 2010

I NEED HELP WITH EYE MAKEUP!!!!!?

I have brown eyes with a little bit of hazel in them, what make-up should I wear?? (I look like I'm 15 or older lol xD) Also my eyes are almond shaped with super dark eyelashes that are curled and long (I thank god for having that naturally!) And I want to make them look bigger, is that possible? Thank you so much!! (Please try not to make it really complicated lol I'm not an expert)


Thank you sooo much :]I NEED HELP WITH EYE MAKEUP!!!!!?
1. SHISEIDO black eye pencil inside your upper and lower waterline, and on your upper and lower lashline.


2. SMOKEY LASH MASCARA by MAKE UP FOREVER PROFESSIONAL.


3. Purple Plummy Pinkish eyeshadow to create a smokey eye effect.MAC has the best eyeshadows ever.


4. Agood highlighter to wear on your browbone, and your inner eye corner.


5. Fake eyelashes by SHU UEMURA they are the best in the business, and no matter what your look is, fake lashes are always considered as a bonus.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.I NEED HELP WITH EYE MAKEUP!!!!!?
try using some brown eyeliner also an eyelash curler it works miracles!! when you press count to 10 also apply another coat on the bottom lashes but not the top you dont want to make them clumpy another way you can make them appear thicker is to rim your upper lid with liner just where your lashes meet your skin. hope this helps:)
buy almay eyeshadow





they have a pallet (a set of different eye shadow colors) designed for hazel eye colors





good luck to you!





and if ';look'; 15. you shouldn't be wearing make up at such a young age
try using black, gray or drak brown eyeliner and navy blue or black mascara!
  • blocked myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration