Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for the school play help please? EASY 10 POINTS!?

I'm playing Cosette in our school's Les Mis and I'm wondering what kind of makeup I should use. I'm guessing that the glitter I use for dance performances wouldn't be appropriate, haha. But what color eyeshadow, and lipstick/gloss and eyeliner?





I'd like some input!





%26lt;3





oh, and I have kind of tannish beige skin and green eyes. My hair is dirty blonde.Makeup for the school play help please? EASY 10 POINTS!?
Light brown eye shadow and like black mascara or blue mascara OR a dark purple eye shadow and black mascara. Don't bother with lip gloss. you will have to keep putting it on, but if you really must, go for lipstick.Makeup for the school play help please? EASY 10 POINTS!?
if your on stage you need to use stage makeup so you dont look washed out from the lights.





Use a lip color that stands out so when you sing, people can see you have lips


you can buy the makeup here:


http://stageandtheatermakeup.com/
Just use a lot if you're on stage.
Natural colors like i said for Your other question!
brown eye shadow and eyeliner


and a dark pink lip color








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration