Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup question. I need help!?

my mom never really taught me how to put on makeup so i have learned basically on my own. but lately i have been feeling my makeup look is to bland and i want a change. I usually just use some foundation and a little bit of brown eyeliner and some mascara. I was thinking of maybe trying some black eyeliner. Should i use liqiud or pencil? any other makeup tips? Foundation? Mascara? eyeshadow? How should i apply? Please help!! =)Makeup question. I need help!?
Purple eyeshadow highlights brown eyes; blue and brown eyeshadow (accentuating each other) highlight blue eyes. I'd reccomend pencil eyeliner; it is easier to apply (at least I think so). Don't overdo the foundation. I don't wear any at all and I think it's okay =) Try applying light colors of eyeshadow to your lid and then a slightly darker color to the fold of your eyelid (between your eyelid and the skin below your eyebrows) This will accentuate the eyeshadow. I put on dark gray eyeliner below my eyes, then use dark mascara on my eyelashes; you can also put dark or black eyeliner on your inner bottom eyelid (right above where your eyelashes connect to the lid) and some lighter eyeliner on top... Feel free to e-mail me for any tips =) I hope my advice helps =)Makeup question. I need help!?
Less is more! Pencil eyeliner is ideal for day wear cuz it's not as hard, I like black mascara on just about anyone cuz it makes your eyes pop. And don't be shy about blush, makes you always look fresh. I would go to your local deparment store and talk to a few people there and they'll help you match colors and let you know what you do and dont need.
i think probely black pencl mascara but if u want a really strong colour den use liqued but liqued can be harder 2 put on i would recomend matte mouse foundation its quite easy 2 put on and eye shadow would have 2 be urban decay quite dear but worth it btw i would recomend 2 put on full make up like everything or else it will look like something is missing gd luck xox
well it depends on what kind of line you want. do you want a softer line or is your hand a little unsteady? go with a good pencil. do you want a HARD, DARK line and do you have a very steady hand? go with liquid. liquid takes practice, but dont be afraid of it. also try a few sheer eyeshadows. or fake eyelashes..they arent expensive and yes, they too take practice, but are DEFINITELY worth it..





go here for inspiration: http://community.livejournal.com/smokin_鈥?/a>





you cant ask questions there, but they do alot of tutorials and youll get alot of info just watching
Unless you have a VERY steady hand and are planning on practicing for several days before actually wearing it out of the house, I would recommend a pencil rather than a liquid. With a black pencil (stuff like 'almost black' or 'soft black' is usually a bit less harsh than just 'black'), you should buy a softer textured pencil so you can more easily smudge it. Estee Lauder makes a pencil that is nice and soft but sets pretty well and doesn't smudge. Go for a shadow that is close to your natural skin color, but with a bit of shimmer, also. It is not a good idea to wear black liner with no shadow; the liner will tend to smudge more and it just looks a little stark. When you use the black liner, it is pretty dramatic, so you should not go for a really intense lip. Something nude or soft rose (depending on your skin tone) and glossy usually looks good with an intense eye.
just try my mom never taught me either she just learned to wear it and i have worn mine for over a year just see what colors look good on you try new things go crazy and have fun!
hey gurl ! em why not try some liquid eyeliner..its good. and as for all your questions...go onto www.videojug.com, and search in the beauty section, im sure you'll find something usefull...and btw its a great website..i use it all the time !


Good luck hun x
ok, pencil eyeliner i think works the best and is the easiest to put it on and i would apply it above the eyelashes and not on the bottom.





for foundation i think clinque is the best, mascara i think revlon, eyeshadow lacome or mac.





mascara blink when you apply it, foundation, make sure you rub it in all the way, and eyeshadow make sure you dont apply it to closely to your eyebrow, keep it on the eye lid, hoped that helped
ok ok. Always start with the lip, because it might be the only thing you need to show. Like if you are going with a dark lip make the rest of your face lighter. another thing. I hate it when girls wear foundation all over their face! I get liquid cover up and only put it under my eyes.i also don't like eyeliner soi don't know NEthing about that! Buti do wear mascara, but i put enough on so my eyelashes look amazing, but i make it look natural by not having clumps!


I would get a light eyeshadow and put in on the hair line of your eyebrow on the bottom. it's called frosting your eye i do it evry morning! one other thing--- make up is suppost to make you look natural don't make it to were people notice that you wear a lot. I hope that this helped, and i hope you chose it as your best answer!


Lindsey
try some eye shadow... just don't put too much on or you'll look like a clown.





if you have brown hair and eyes, like your picture shows greens, pinks and purples will look good





you can always go into a department store that has a MAC counter and ask the girls there what would look good. they might even put some on for you. that's what I do when i want to try something new.
well... i would suggest NEVER wearing liquid eyeliner. it burns and burns and burns! stick with the pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration