Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help me with makeup!?

heyy


i need some help wiith makeup. i am 13 and i have big blue-green eyes. natural very light straight blonde hair that is about and inch below my shoulder, i have a light complexion. i don't have acne or anything like that but what kind of makeup should i wear?Help me with makeup!?
i am 13 too add me as your friend i wear a little concealer foundation to look tanner lipgloss a tan sparkle eyeshadow and mascara sometimes eyeliner hope this helps rate me as best answerHelp me with makeup!?
I think something that would look pretty on you is a light shade of pink lipstick and hot pink eye shadow and very little blush.
if u satrt wearing makup ur skin eillbecome ugly so wear makeup that looks natural blush and aping eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration