Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need ideas for what color makeup I should wear!!! PLZ HELP!!?

I'm going a wedding and I have a red-orange dress, mostly orange! And I was wondering what kind of eyeshadow I can mix with orange, I was thinking red and orange, but I want something else, I'm not actually going to mix it , I'm going to make it blend like this.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/karissa-lyn鈥?/a>


So if you have any ideas PLZZZZZ let me know. Thanx!!!!I need ideas for what color makeup I should wear!!! PLZ HELP!!?
I would play it safe with colors similar to your skin tone but some shades darker. I would try pinks and browns, however if you wanted to do something flashy try metallic white to really make your eyes pop!I need ideas for what color makeup I should wear!!! PLZ HELP!!?
That idea seems cool. I would mix in just a hint of gold though. Or maybe just go with just gold if you want something a bit more subtle than that.
i would mix purple and orange.


or pink.
Do you look that good in orange?


If so, go for it - everyone will remember you.


Depending on your eye color - you might also consider aqua and orange.


If you get an attack of 'conservative', try browns or greys.


P.S. - don't wear red or orange lips with any of the combos -


try nude or bronze!
I don't know what kind of skin tone you have. Matte it under with an all over beige or skin tone color.. then I would say blend like a medium brown base color.. maybe yellow, like MAC yellow.. looks good once it's on the skin.. with the orange. Red is a little much. Brown, yellow and orange... I am pictuing it... i hope you have what I am talking about... I actually did my friends makeup something similar not that long ago... hope thishelps.
Mix the Orange with Deep brown and it will look light and natural! light pinky orange lipgloss will work wonders too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration