Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! I need to decide on makeup for my graduation today.?

I need to decide on the best kind. I want to bring out my eyes rather than my lips. My dress is black with silver sequins all over it and strapless. My hair is light brown and is going to be either in an updo or half up/half down. i have a light skin tone and my eyes are hazel. I was thinking a green eyeshadow with shimmer over the lid then in the corner a white pearl which is also on the brow bone. OR bonnie bell's girly pinks on my lids and in crease with the same pearl. Lips? i dunno.Help! I need to decide on makeup for my graduation today.?
well since u have silver in ur dress, i think you should use a shimmery silver eyeshadow. eyeline with black. go for a subtle, light pink lip gloss. make sure the lip gloss shimmers. Hope i helped, good luck with make up and have a nice graduation! --K*MayHelp! I need to decide on makeup for my graduation today.?
If you go to my website, you will be able to do a online makeover...Here is my website...


www.marykay.com/ivettebeato. this should help you out...
Going for the hot and sexy but perfessinal go with the smokey eyes.





Lips put pink lipgloss
Mascara, mascara, mascara. Put lots of it on. Then you can try light black eyeshadow, or silver eyeliner with a glittery eyeshadow too. I think you will look radiant no matter what you wear, because its your graduation!! Congratulations. Oh and for tips on how to apply all your makeup, go to.....





www.maybelline.com
since y0ur dress is black and silver y0u shud pr0bably stick with dark c0l0rs.. and y0ur hair is br0wn s0o0 i w0uld g0 with br0wn c0l0rs.. i w0uld 0utline my eyes with a dark br0wn eyeliner and then put mayb a br0wn-ish q0ld eyeshad0w 0n my lid, and then a liqht green0n t0p 0f that.. that w0uld brinq 0ut y0ur eyes.. curl y0ur eyelashes and apply dark br0wn mascara that well open y0ur eyes and make them sexy!!! um...yea das what i w0uld d0.. GOOD LUCK!! =)~
if you have hazel eyes ...purple is you best color because it's opposite on the color wheel...green kind of washes it out and won't bring it out as much...maybe even a purple eyeliner with smoky eyes...oooo la la
When wearing black, you really want to have a smoky eye. Try putting a medium gray color on your lid, then either a dark gray or light black in your crease. Put a great highlighter on your brow bone. MAC has a great one that I use ALL the time. It's called ';phloof';. Use a black eyeliner and be sure that you draw a SMALL wing at the corner of you eye. That will make your eyelashes look longer. Blend the eye shadows and eyeliner to create that ';smoky'; look. Use a black mascara. I really like Lancome's or for a cheaper product, try Maybelline.





Use a bronzer on your cheekbones, forehead, collarbone, nose and chin, and blush on the apples of your cheeks.





Use a pinkish, not pink lipstick topped with a sparkly gloss.





Hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration