Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help me with makeup!!?

Well i have blonde hair and bluish-green eyes. I found out green eyeliner brings out the blue in my eyes...i was wondering wat other eyeliner Colors will look good on me. Also i wanna knew some eyeshadow colours and techniques that would look good on me too!





http://www.nexopia.com/users/Megmiesta/





http://www.megmiester.piczo.com





http://www.iwillluvu4everandever.piczo.comHelp me with makeup!!?
Colors For Blue Eyes





There are some colors that seem to be made for blue eyes. Icy pinks, silver, gold and violet all come to mind. You can expand your selection by also choosing taupe, gray, and other purples, like lavender.





If you want to add a little “oomph” to your makeup, try a bright blue instead. I know, I know. You’ve always heard bad things about blue eyeshadow. However, these makeup tips for blue eyes include bright blue eyeshadow because it will make your eyes really stand out. Try it and see what you think.





Also try turquoise, and if your eyes have green in them, mint green is a great choice. Bright pinks and fuschia are great choices as well. And if you really want to mix it up, try mixing black with another color. It will look striking and it usually best for nightwear.Help me with makeup!!?
Okay.





Eyeliner:


Purple brings out the green.


White eyliner makes ur eye look bigger (Idk if u'd want that)





Eye Shadow:


Green


Teal


A very light purple


Cream





This are my best things I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration