Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fx makeup halloween costume ...someone help?

ok, so this is a bit early but I have some extreme costume shopping to do so I started thinking early. I need to know what I can use to make healthy teeth look extremely decayed (black and yellow/foul looking), and gum tissue inside mouth look black. where can I get this stuff online or orlando fla area? I also need an awesome costume beard ....in a chin strap with a mustache it needs to be greying. Money is not an option, I want QUALITY.Fx makeup halloween costume ...someone help?
False teethFx makeup halloween costume ...someone help?
Sounds like you need to locate a Hollywood make-up supply shop. I'm curious... what are you going to be?





For your teeth, there is something brownish you paint on and rub off, lightly. You can find it in any costume section of any drug store around Halloween. Or you can try purchasing the stuff that dentists use to make moldings of your teeth, if I remember correctly, it's call algenate. Make a mold of your teeth and gums out of laytex. My dentist made fangs for me out of porceline.





There are people who hand make facial hair with very fine netting. With a hook, they insert one or two hairs at a time. You should be able to go online and find what you need. Try this link for ';custom made human hair beards';.
Take a look at:


http://costumes4less.com/search.asp?txts鈥?/a>








They also have costumes beards on this site but the products are hard to find!
I don't know where you live, but here in los angeles the 99 cents stores carry fake decay teeth, or any toy store runs for about 1.00, as a matter of fact they have candy decay teeth i could send you a picture but i dont know how to add a photo to this site? email me at cruzvw@yahoo.com perhaps i could mail you a few ofcourse you would have to pay shipping?
  • blocked myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration