Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! what kind of makeup should i use?

im 15 and im a tomboy. i've been that way all my life because i grew up with 3 brothers. i really want to start wearing makeup and dressing more femine like my friends. i have dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. what colors would look best on me? like eyeliner and eyeshadow also what brand is best to use?Help! what kind of makeup should i use?
Best eyeliner. Liquid eye liner for the top, pencil liner for the bottom. I am a tomboy at heart too but I am now 23, a mother, wife and a professional so I wear more makeup now. well if you have pretty good skin I suggest you just wear a tinted moisturizer that suits your skin, bronzer, blush, (some concealer for the area under your eyes, if you need it) and some great mascara. you are young and you probably dont need foundation unles you have blemishes and scars you need to cover. Also you should think about getting your eyebrows done if you dont already get them done. Make sure you keep your eyebrows as natural as possible. I am a huge fan of thick eyebrows because they make you look younger/your age as oppose to think eyebrows that can make you look older and can put more empasis on your nose. Go to a nail salon and tell them you want a clean up on your eyebrows. Skincare is very very very important. The better your skin, the less work you will need with makeup. Start by giving yourself facials once or two times a week with mask and clensers. Make sure you are wearing moisturizer and that it has SPF coverage. It is never too late to start taking care of your skin. Rather start early than regret it later. Just make sure you are using stuff that are for your type of skin. One day with your friends go to the mall. And just ask the ladies at the makeup counter to apply some natural makeup on you. See how you like it. Personally I only wear tinted moisturizer, bronzer, blush, and I curl my eyelashes and wear mascara and if I want to add so pzas to my eyes I wear black liquid eyeliner. If I am feeling like I want to have less dramatic eyes I wear brown eyeliner on top and i smear it with a felt brush. Have fun, makeup can be very fun :o)Help! what kind of makeup should i use?
I dont have a picture soo,, im doing my best with the discription you gave us. Okayy, Natural colors look good on all girls but expecially brown eyedd.





Eyeshadoww;;


You should go for a dark tan on the bottom layer of your eyelid and a softer shade at the top. Once you have applied that then try to blend it in. I use my finger to apply eyeshadow because the heat helps it stay on longer.





Base\\Bronzerr;; dont use it, all it does is give you pimples and make your skin oily, dont wear any bronzer or base, everybody looks best with their natural skin tone, and it keeps your skin clearer.





Eyelinerr;; Go for a dark color, but dont put it on the inside, only on the outside. it will make your eyes look black. Dont over do it either, it willl just look skanky, apply a thin layer of eyeliner and that is all, you can smudge it too. It has a good effect on most people.





Mascaraa;; Black mascara looks best on everybody, but be careful, if you apply to much at one time then it will clump, just apply one or two layers at a time.





Lipgloss\\Lipstick;; Most girls look better with medium shades,, not to light,, not to dark,,





So I hoped I helpedd.:))
well to start off, i wuold deffinitely get an eyeliner pencil.


their the most basic and easy to use.





any drugstore brand is good for beginners.


if you want to start off with nautural lookng makeup,


just eyeliner and mascara works great.


but a light brown eyeshadow, thats close to your skin


color looks nice as well.





:)
i think very suttle colours like light colours purple , pinks , and smokey eye might look nice and defianatly liquid euye liner is better :)


and i used to be a tomboy because of my brothers now im not though :) hope i helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration