Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help me with makeup colors!?

I have very pale complexion, never tans, hint of rosy color in cheeks. I don't know if it's warm or cool... Any help? I wear silver jewellery, gold is too warm, I think. I like to wear dark grey better than brown.





Eyes are likes this:


http://i13.tinypic.com/4biomkx.jpg


Light green with brown. Sometimes they look even orangish. And my eyewhites are not white. They have strange bluish tinge. Brown and warm eyeshadows makes my eyes tired and muddy. What shades you suggest? I want my eyes to look brighter.





Hair is naturally dark blonde. I have colored it burgundy-brown.





My favourite colors are purple, plum, indigo, and army green.





What color season I could be? I will be thankful for any help!Help me with makeup colors!?
You have cool coloring. If you want your eyes to look brighter I suggest you use CoverGirl Eyeslicks gel eyecolor in Crystal mint. The formula is both an eyeshadow or liner, and delivers a light frosty color which will make your eyes brighterHelp me with makeup colors!?
pinch your cheek and see what color tuns up in your skin. go out and bye that color blush- (it may look to bright, but it shows up nicely) then, figure out what color you look best in- what complements your face? blue, gold, brown, green, pink, etc. use that for your eyes, and i personally think that you should aslo out on mascara to go with it- LOOKS GOOD ON ANNNYYONE!! :) and NOW you have to decide whether or not your lipstick will blend in with yourself, and make sure you look bold with it on- i think lipstick is most important! good luck:)
Awesome eye. What ever you are doing to your eye lashes, keep doing it; don't change a thing. Go with natural colors, purples and greens can make a woman look cheep. flesh tones look a lot more respectable.
the answer 2 all ur questions!!! (LOL)





http://www.myjellybean.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>





and heres whaere u can find out if u are warm or cool:





http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/bn鈥?/a>





...hope me helped...
You should go with cool colors..... since they matches the description you just give......
for natural make up tips tips....open http://www.naturebeautytips.blogspot.com and open the blue color links to get naturally beautiful glowing skin
OK so if your stuck and you've got pale skin which never tans DON'T use fake tan. When you use makeup don't go to heavy and try to use browns ,blacks ,very light pinks,shell egg blues,light try not to use too much.





hope this helps if not email back.
You already have nice cheeks if you already have some colour in it. Use some pink blush (it'll flatter your face more) to make your face look more...pinkish? Can't think of a better word.





You have beautiful eyes! Try using some purple, pink, blue to lighten them up! Green would look good too. Try to lengthen your eye-lashes, some mascara would help too... I think you should go back to your natural hair colour. I think it would suit you better.





Hope I helped!
I think you need to try some blush definitly to warm!


%26amp; then try Rimmel Natural Sensation us a soft tan or beige. Try to stick to the natural look! Use alot of pink to help warm. And use a bronzer.
Firstly, coloring your hair so much darker than it naturally is can wash you out and make you look unnatural. I suggest trying to get back to your natural color OR a color that is three shades lighter or darker than your natural color.





However, in the mean time, I reccommend grays, neutrals, and colors with cool undertones. If you register at www.covergirl.com, you can have a set of makeup colors customized to your skin, eye, and hair colors. Then, you can play around with eye makeup on a tool called ';Shadow Salon.'; That's really helped me1
Check out my website at www.marykay.com/e-dunn and do a virtual makeover. You can try out several differnt looks that are matched to your hair skin and eye color plus get step by step application tips. Then I can hook you up with everything you need for your great new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration