Thursday, June 24, 2010

Plz help me with my makeup?

I have really fair skin with some olive undertones (though when its irritated it gets red), dark, curly hair with some natural redish highlights, and big dark brown eyes (in the sun, you can see a line of olive green around them, and gold flecks). I also have a super small face (and a kindov biggish nose). I have the foundation thing down, but I don't know what color eye shadow to use, or how to put on blush without my face looking crowded. Also, my mom is a cancer doctor, so won't let me go out in the sun, but I think I would look better with a tan, should I use self tanner on my face, or will is look weird. Thank you guys so much.Plz help me with my makeup?
Get a spray tan. Rust red would probably look good for you.Plz help me with my makeup?
I think like neutral colors would be best as eye shadows because it won't look so like I guess over crowded and gold or light pink blushes would be best for fair skin like you have. i wouldn't really use a self-tanner because it wouldn't look right probably a lotion that slowly turns your skin color like Jeregens or Olay they have stuff like that.
I have pretty pale skin, and I also find that tans and pinks work best for me.





EYESHADOW





Use a light pink from your lash line to your brow bone. Then use a shimmery pink from your lash line to your crease. Use a dark pink in your crease





EYELINER





Tan or brown.





MASCARA





For a more subtle look, use dark brown but for a more bold look, use black. Maybelline and Jordana are pretty good brands that you can get stuff for pretty cheap.





BLUSH





Light pink.





FOUNDATION





Find one that is a tanish color, it will make your skin appear to be a little darker.





Hope this helps! (=
try a bronzer if you cant go out in the sun.use it the same way as blush which is to smile and dust it roght on the circle and then brush upwards and to the side up to the side of your eye. try some light purple eye shadow which make brown eyes pop. u sould like a very pretty girl so light makeup should keep you looking naturally pretty
If the blush is too much for your face, then just put a bright pink on. A pretty pink or purple would look pretty. If you want to use the tan and you think it'll add a little tone to you, then do it! Accessorize girl!
I would keep the eye shadows and liners on the natural looking side, like earth tones. I would stay away from self tanners on my face. They tend to give too orangy of a tint especially on lighter skin. Try one of the powdered bronzers first. It's just like face powder but will give you a sun kissed glow. Keep the blush light too. Apply with downward strokes across your cheekbone. Stop before you get to the apple of your cheek. Like I said keep the shades in the neutral, especially until you get used to applying and then you can experiment with different colors. Remember, makeup is meant to enhance the features you have already, not cover up or change it. Keep it natural.
no blush and no cover up in the summer and i would use purple eye shadow with a brown eye liner and black mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration