Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I wnt 2 wer makeup bt im nt 2 good and i dnt wnt 2 ask my mum to buy me some but all my friends wear it HELP?

hey look if ur rilly wanna do it cuz ur friends do it then dont cuz u'll b doin it jus 4 d sake of doin it


and u may look better widout make up.......but if u still wanna put it on then jus buy some basic stuff like lip gloss and coal or mascara.......usually transperant lip gloss looks best and plus coal or mascara tht'll b enough.......try not using lip sticksI wnt 2 wer makeup bt im nt 2 good and i dnt wnt 2 ask my mum to buy me some but all my friends wear it HELP?
Well maybe if you wrote like an ordinary person she would let you.





Dood, just buy your own. I waer eyeliner and other stuff. But just the eye stuff. As long as its my own money. I just bought these really cool eyelashes that are neon green . I'm thirteen and I don't wear much. But seriously, why won't you ask your mom?





Plus you can be OUT of the crowd and not wear make up.I wnt 2 wer makeup bt im nt 2 good and i dnt wnt 2 ask my mum to buy me some but all my friends wear it HELP?
well,if you really want to do it(take note:you have to do this because you really want to,not because you're the odd one out.) I'll give you some advice.


If you want to splurge a bit,go to the body shop.





Try their pressed powder. (oh,it is really great)


http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>





How to apply:


You just smooth it all over your face.








A good basic blush is this one:


http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>








How to apply it:


You put it on like your just dotting the tip of it on your cheeks.Four to five dots would be just right. Then just


spread it along you're cheeks until the dots are gone


and you're cheeks are the ';just pinched'; look.





Then if you want some eyeshadow,it's always best


(if it's your first time) use earth tones.


Try covergirl's eyeshadow pallete in GOLDEN SUNSET


(you can get covergirl at target,walmart,drugstores,etc)





I know of a good mascara. Covergirl's lash blast(the bright orange tube)


Here's some advice on how to apply mascara%26amp;curl.


http://www.covergirl.com/tips/showTip.js鈥?/a>








Then wear colored lipgloss/lipbalm.


(Personally,I don't like lipstick that much. It dries my


lips a lot.)








Hope I helped.
You're not too good at putting it on? It just simply takes practice. My 12 year old just started wearing make up this past year. I still have to help her, but it's fun. Maybe your mother will feel the same. I'm 36 and still remember hiding my make up from my mother. I don't want to make my daughter feel as if she has to hide anything from me.
the most you need is some lipgloss, mascara and face glitter is a good idea (face glitter is optional) but i prefer face glitter. sometime there are tiny little glitters in blush, so if you have glittery blush don't use face glitter because the glitter makes your face more fashionable.
Maybe ask your mom if you can wear some lip gloss and mascara. You really dont need more than that to go to school in, or even out on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration