Thursday, June 24, 2010

My eyes burn all day long, they dont itch just burn. It gets worse when I put makeup on. I need help!!?

IS THERE ANY MAKEUP OUT THERE THAT I CAN WEAR THAT WONT MAKE MY EYES BURN? I USE MAC MAKEUP RIGHT NOW... THANKSMy eyes burn all day long, they dont itch just burn. It gets worse when I put makeup on. I need help!!?
If your eyes are irritated DO NOT wear make up, it will only make it worst. Stop wearing make up for a while to see if it clears up. If it does not go see a doctor to make sure you do not have an eye infection or some kind of allergic reaction. If you find out that you have some kind of infection make sure you do not use ANY of the make up you were applying to your eyes while they were infected as this will cause another infection.My eyes burn all day long, they dont itch just burn. It gets worse when I put makeup on. I need help!!?
maybe you need to wear hypoalerginic make up because my girlfriend has sensitive skin and we recently had to change evrything in the house hold for exp. lotion, shampoos, body washes , soaps all her make up. we even have to get special detergent for our cloths. so in coult be plenty of things making you do this it could be alerginic and even if it never happen befor it could JUST happen caue my g/f JUST got sensitive skin never had a problem b for this! so check with a doctor but hypoalerginic stuff is what youl prob. need to get
Is it everyday or just at certain times of the year. If it's only certain times of the year it's more than likely allergies. You can get drops for that.





If your eyes burn everyday you should see your eye doctor. They can help you more than we can.
oh i know i know


try to STOP putting make up and go see an optician


yupps


cheers (:
i had the same problem. come to find out, i had dry eye syndrome. the doc put me on drops but that didnt work. so i got plugs put in. what a relief, they helped a lot! now i can wear my makeup but sometimes i still put in clear eyes for that extra moisture.
you can get an eye infection from sharing makeup...if your doing that but just try not to wear eye makeup for a while and see what happens.
I Dont think that there is makeup out there that can help stop the burn. before you go to sleep at night how do you to take off your eye make up. if you leave eyeliner on when you go to sleep that sometimes causes your eyes to burn and itch maybe not itch but burn. Everytime you go to bed or you just wanna take off make up for the eyes they sell that stuff at your local grocery store, cvs, wallgreens,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration