Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please help me out!!!! Makeup question!?

Do you think it's okay to just keep a little bit of EYE makeup on when I go to bed. I take off my mascara,eyeliner,blush and foundation but do you think it's okay if I sleep with a little bit of eyeshadow on? Every time I take off my eyeshadow off my eye lids look white for some reason and I hate it. so do you think that would be okay to do??Please help me out!!!! Makeup question!?
Your eye lids might be lighter due to heredity or because you wear eye shadow so much that they don't' get as much sun exposure as the rest of your body.


It should be okay, but you always want to be weary of substances and your eyes. It's possible you could get an infection or allergic/ irritant infection. If anything try applying a tinted moisturizer in that area if you don't' want to go without covering up.Please help me out!!!! Makeup question!?
why does it matter how your eye lids look when you sleep?





its gonna smear in your sleep and give you acne
I guess so.. but why does it matter if you're just sleeping?
I probably wouldn't but if you do, make sure you use make up that doesn't have too many chemicals in it (bare minerals is really good but expensive) other than that you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration