Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need help with my makeup!?

well, i need help with my eyeshadow and eyeliner.


my eyes are big and i want to make them look smaller.


my cousin said to use light colors and not dark,


but i want to kno wat other people say.





btw, im tan and i also want to kno a good color of eyeshadow/ or eyeliner.Need help with my makeup!?
Because your tanned you should use the colour black because it will suit your skin colour but if your sick of the colour black, shiny gold would complement your skin alot as well. whereas to make your eyes smaller the best is to put thick layer of eyeliner on top of your eye, this will make your eyes look smaller.Need help with my makeup!?
Well you definitely want a natural look. I would chose a light brown eyeshadow. That goes with every color of eyes. For eyeliner, I would follow your cousin's advice. By the way, I don't think you should make your eyes smaller because I have big eyes and everyone thinks I'm really pretty.
lol well im a guy and know little to nothing about this. However I do know some make up places offer facials and consulting, think this would be the best place to look for this kind of help.


I do know that what works for one doesn't for another.
it depends on your eyecolor if u have blue eyes i would go with like a tan/sparkly eyeshadow


if u have hazel eyes- olive green/ light purple


brown- go for lighter colors such as pink and such

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration