Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need help with eye makeup!?

how would i do my eye make up like the girl in this picture??


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=184049205%26amp;albumID=1829818%26amp;imageID=18153066





if you could describe in detail...i really wanna know!I need help with eye makeup!?
Hahaha, gurl i could only see tha pic because sunshinee layouts is my friend on myspace....





%26amp;%26amp;Uhhh...


Lots of black mascara?


And lipgloss.


Thats basically it.


---%26gt;Apply multiple coats of maybelline define a lash mascara in the green bottle to the top and bottom lashes.





Then, apply a nude lipstick or lipgloss?


Most of that pic is photoshop, anyway.I need help with eye makeup!?
your myspace is locked
yeah couldn't see pic
I cant see, so I coudnt tell u?
  • blocked myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration