Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help: I Need Makeup Advice?

Hey guys. I am trying to experiment with makeup. What colors/products do you suggest I use?





Pic: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/KE1991/kf1.jpgHelp: I Need Makeup Advice?
Keep it simple. you look very nice the way you have your make up done in the picture. You don't want to be over made. People shouldn't notice your make up. They should notice how good you look.Help: I Need Makeup Advice?
Without knowing your coloring it is hard to say. Olive skin tones or skin tones with a yellow cast look best in warm colors. Skin with a blue cast look best in cool makeup colors. Your eye and hair color also will play a part in determining the best colors for you. When in doubt look for shades in the neutral category. The idea is to enhance your natural beauty not cover you up.
I would say a brown eyeshadow, with light pink blush, mascara, with a medium pink lipgloss
pink lipgloss, eyeshadow colors like blue and pink, mascara.


i would suggest maybelline and covergirl
I think you are naturally very pretty. I like the lip gloss you have on in your picture. That looks nice. If you want, try putting makeup on your eyes. Maybe some eyeliner and mascara? Use black colour. That would help bring your eyes out even more, they already have a beautiful shape and makeup would hilight them.





A nice bright lipstick, might also be nice on you. I once saw a gold-coloured lipstick at the store. I bought it and it looked ridiculous on me with my fair complexion! So I brought it with me to Cuba and left it there, I always thought the gold would look nice on someone with a dark, olive complexion. You could try that! I think maybe gold or maybe a nice bright colour lipstick would also look nice.





Best wishes!
Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
Hello I hope I can Help, Im a makep artist in training





Ok. Let's Start. If you want to experiment it's ok that's what makeup are made for. BUT! you have to be consient about the situation, because you won't like to wear a Peacock Green in a meeting with you In-Laws Right?...





So first of all, check out what color may enhance your natural beauty, you have to check your skin color and hair color.





I'll recomend Sonia Kashuk products, they have a guide on each cosmetic.





And if you feel kind of adventourous, I would recomend Urban Decay





I hope It helps
try some gold toned eyeshadow with a little chocolate brown liner smudged along your top lashline.


also by applying a little sheer, pale pink, or light shimmery beige right under the brow bone and in the tear duct, your eyes will seem more open and awake.


keep the lipgloss the same, or you could tone it down abit with a peach color to tie in
you mean eye shadows?





im not the kinda girl that wears to much make up. i like more a clean fresh look but when i go out and whatever i'll take it up a natch.








so clean look would look nice, other than that i think greens, purples would look nice on you.
eyeshadows:golds,light green,very light pink.


Lipgloss:clear
gray and gold smokey eyes. Your coloring is similar to Kimora Lee Simmons... check her out.
There are a lot of videos on you tube. You look like you have Asian eyes, check this one out:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdlxbxgJZ鈥?/a>





Your skin tones have a lot to do with things, if you look pink stick with shades of pinks, browns and blues. If you are yellowish you can use yellows, golds, greens, browns, oranges and peach - anything with a yellow undertone.
dont know
me either

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration