Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help me out (makeup)?

Gahh yes i know this is pathetic that a chick cant do makeup but i want to do that smoky eye thing... and lets say it's not working help me please?Help me out (makeup)?
I have a hard time with this one, too.


Try this site:


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>





Good luck!Help me out (makeup)?
I know this is really annoying to hear, but it's a waste of time to put that crap on your face. :-)
I know what you mean. I love that look! Have you tried a soft brush and gently smudging with your finger tip - plum and/or a med/dark grey work great - don't be afraid to use both and blend.





For liner, I usually dot along the eye lid rather than draw a solid line, then gently smudge with my finger tip or a smudge stick - either the narrow point of an applicator or one about the size of a pencil liner - but the end is a sponge with a rounded point - smudges nicely. It may take a few layers of dotting and smudging. I also found a very, very soft black pencil at Sally Beauty Supply - it smudged divinely.





Also try using a primer over they eye lid or neutral color - not necessary, but easier to work with. I have started using i.d. bare minerals as well - shadow is powder and I use it for liner as well - shantung (sort of a plum) and licorice (dark grey) - beautiful blend and nice and smokey.





I line around 1/2 the eye, from the outside tapering in as I move toward the inner corner of the eye, at the outside corner of the eye and around the lower lid also about 1/2 - this depends on your eyes of course but seems to work nicely. Don't use too heavy of a hand - lighter touch with layers works well. Patience and practice - took me forever to perfect it - and unfortunately I don't have eyes that do smokey very well but it does work.





Good luck!!
Its not pathetic, actually, I think it is very difficult to do the smoky eye and have it look good and not like you got punched in the face.


Line your entire eye with black liner--the finer the line, the better. I think using a special tool, it looks like a little, pointed sponge works the best for smudging, take the tool and wipe it across the outer edge of your lids.


Practice makes perfect-good brushes help.


I also like to take a lighter color powder and put it across the inner top to open the eye up.
It's not pathetic =]





There are several ways to achieve this look, the easiest being to line both your top and bottom eye rims [the pink part on bottom, eyelid on top] then apply a black eyeshadow on the top a little over your existing line.make sure you blend the eyeshadow. For highlighting use a white and put it under your brow bone.





http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Smo鈥?/a>
im a expert at the smokey eye trick!! put you eyeliner on just a bit thicker and take a eyeshadow a shade lighter than your eyeliner and dab it underneath it..simple!! just not too much!! you dont wanna look like a raccoon. you can put a little bit of sparkley eyeshadow underneath too like a sparkely beige to brighten the eye.
night clubbin by nars, its actually powder eyeliner but gives great effect for the smokey eye. try it !!
Party girls, you don't need the paint and the diamonds and the ear-rings for a good man doesn't care.
Go and ask at your local beauticians for advice.
i think you shuold blend in 2 differnt color eye shadows. like do 1 color on top and 1 on the bottom and then blend them both in together. its a litle hard, i sell mary kay makeup and i think its a little har myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration