Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help me with makeup :(?

im 13 years old, starting high school soon.





i wanna look gorgeous, so i need some help with makeup!





what can i do?


any pictures?





only blush, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.Help me with makeup :(?
ya dont wear dark makeup u will look like a clown.. if ur going to wear eyeliner.. wear brown its not as bold as black and i would do a eyeshadow like shimmer white, silver, light pink, something like that, mascara %26amp; blush fine, just not too much. and dont use lipstick, use lipgloss!Help me with makeup :(?
Dont wear TONS of like blues and blacks.. u know like heavy makeup. I would use like light oinks and light browns to bring out your natural skin tones!..trust me you will look pretty as ever!....and another thing i suggest is to go on youtube and look up natural makeup looks. And there will be TONS of choices for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration