Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some new makeup for school?? PLEASE HELP!!?

ok well i want to get some new ( affordable ) make up for school. I am 13 years old and the only thing i wear right now if clinque mascara and victoria secret liquid sparkly eyeliner... but i wore last year... i want somthing new... any brands you recommend??? please answer or maybe just say what you use!





Thankyou %26lt;333I need some new makeup for school?? PLEASE HELP!!?
i use a lot of Clinique but that's kinda expensive. I use cover-girl and i love it. The exact eye lights from cover girl are amazing it brings out your eyes a little but i doesn't clump at all. I also u cover girl foundation too. Just try different kinds.I need some new makeup for school?? PLEASE HELP!!?
You don't need much makeup yet :)


Try maybelline mineral blushes in topaz for a radiant glow.


Loreal voluminous mascara, for the false lash effect.


And some clear lipgloss and your ready to go!
I just started using the brand almay, and it works wonder!
definitely stick with the mascara. the sparkly eyeliner isnt necessary but if you like it, then go for it !





i would also try a pretty pink blush for a nice flush and a baby pink lipgloss or nude color.





and if you'd like, some taupey, light brown eyeshadow!





(=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration