Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please help with eye makeup! ';)?

so, i have alot of trouble with my eye makeup, and i just need some suggestions if you dont mind! thanks :)








http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w105/kfo404040/summmer171.jpg





im on the right with the curly hairPlease help with eye makeup! ';)?
Well your eyes are blue, like mine, so I know what you are going through. Normally, I would use a bluish color, like blue, green, or purple, but on special occasions I use either gold or sometimes a nice burgundy. Oh and do not under any circumstances use pink. It does not compliment blue eyes at all. Trust me, been there, done that. If you have any further questions feel free to email me at desireeanderson12@yahoo.comPlease help with eye makeup! ';)?
you look great! there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your eye makeup.


Are you applying foundation or primer potion before putting on your eye makeup, it really helps smooth and even your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration