Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! I need makeup tips!?

Please give me advice on how I should do my makeup! I've tried a lot and nothing really looks FABULOUS!! Please help! I'm willing to try anything! P.S. The link is a picture of me. I need makeup kinda light, nothing too dark! Thanks!


http://picasaweb.google.com/laughingkels/DisneyWorld#Help! I need makeup tips!?
light brown eye shadow, black eye-liner (not too much), lots of black mascara (it''l look cute), no blush, forget about the tan some ppl say to get. I have pail skin too-the make-up will add some color.





mine?:http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…Help! I need makeup tips!?
Hey! It's me again! Just wanted to let you know that I have tried out that method and it works!


Now I am using a tad of concealer for red spots, lifiting up my eyelashes and putting a tad bit of black, then dark brown eyeshadow, then doing brown right above lower lashes Report Abuse

Some light blush would look really good, and depends on the eye color, if blue... neutrals will make them stand out, so light golds or tans, browns. If green... purples will make them stand out, you can mix up a pale tan or gold with a lilac or dark purple. Put light color on inside and darker on outside. and put a tiny bit of the darker color on the bottom lashes out the outside. and finish with a sheer lip gloss.
Dude! i am right with you on this! i have tried so many things and have just come to this:


So go to sephora and get ';bad gal Lash'; mascara..its expensive but amazing!


if you don't have a sephora, then just go to a wallgreens and get some nice kind ( you get what you pay for either way)


then get some brown eyeshadow and gold eyeshadow


put the brown eyeshadow on you eye lid then put the gold one closer to the eyelashes


apply the mascara (if you need help ask your mom)


then apply some blush and lip gloss.








Hope all works out!!
try using some eyeliner to line your top eyelashes and then sweep it out a little bit at the edge of your eye. then, smudge it a little bit to make it look more natural. apply some mascara and leave the bottom part of your eye alone. apply some light lip gloss on top of chap stick and you'll have the natural look!
Hmm... purple-y eyeshadow or smoky brown eyeshadow with black eyeliner.. with red or pink-ish lipgloss. Nice picture :]
eyeliner (A small line on your eye lid and and line below)


pink lip gloss


orange *sparkling* eye shadow(just a bit and just wipe it across you're eye)
go to a cosmetic counter at a department store
bronzer and a tan is what u need


then do lauren conrads makeup look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration