Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can someone help me with MAC makeup pleaseee?!?

does anyone know how much the MAC hello kitty blushes cost? i saw one 2 days ago at my mac store, it was a really nice peachy color. my mac still has a few so the hk stuff is not completely sold out. does anyone know how much they cost? USA or canada price plz. and also, do you think the mineralize skin finish is good? not the natural one, the sparkly one. i'll wear the select concealer first and than the mineralize skin finish, do you think thats good?Can someone help me with MAC makeup pleaseee?!?
lol..Blushes are all the same cost..19.50. You should really go to the MA before making purchases, Mac has many types of concealer. Studio fix, Studio sculpt...ect. the MSFN? Like bare minerals but much less coverageCan someone help me with MAC makeup pleaseee?!?
your making fun of me.....





your asking how much blushes cost.








go to their website you ding bat.








dont worry. no1 is looking at you anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration