Saturday, December 5, 2009

A lil help with my eye makeup? =S?

i have brown eyes. and i always do the same thing with my eye makeup. i want somethin a lil more.. usually i just put eyeliner and mascara on. but my eyes dont look really pretty and i wanna make them stand out more.. help?A lil help with my eye makeup? =S?
almay intense i-color kits work great


if you don't like almay you can try browns and pinks or other brand's eye color intensifiersA lil help with my eye makeup? =S?
Try using a golden-brown eyeliner. MAC has a great color called bontiful brown. Use a black-brown mascara, and curl your eyelashes before and after using. Use a little bit of a neutral looking shade of eyeshadow. I recommend Sephora. After, put a little clear glitter right above where your eyelashes start. I say use Urban Decay's liquid glitter eyeliner.


Have fun!
i have hazley brown eyes, they change but when they're brown i put on ALOT of black eye liner around my eyes cause im bored, or sometimes i use liquid eyeliner and while its still wet i put purple eye shadow on just my eyeliner and it makes the brown stand out alot, but if you just want little changes then you should just wear like sparkley purple eyeshadow it'll really make your eyes pop
okay so you can start by putting a dark brown on your eylid and then take the soft part of your eyeliner to even it out. then put gold on top of that and u look greate
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration