Friday, December 11, 2009

I love makeup! But can someone PLEASE help me with my first makeup bag????

I want to purchase makeup but i get so confused at the store when i go. Which makeup do i keep in my purse and what to i keep in my cosmetic bag at home. Someone PLEASE help!!!!I love makeup! But can someone PLEASE help me with my first makeup bag????
Makeup bag: Mascara, variety of neautral, colorful, and sheer eyeshadows, colored lipgloss, clear lipgloss, bronzer, brown eyeshadow, concealer, an eyebrow/eyelash brush, a make up sponge, foundation, eyelash curler





Purse: concealer for touch ups, lipgloss, and a cheaper mascara for touch upsI love makeup! But can someone PLEASE help me with my first makeup bag????
I actually take my makeup bag WITH me wherever I go.


I'll leave it in the car, etc, but not when it's super hot, or your cosmetics will melt.





Only put in your purse the items you will probably need for retouching during the day. You can change this out daily if you do your makeup differently each day.





Good luck, and hope I helped. :)
you keep what you need throughout the day in your purse and the rest of it in your cosmetic bag.
It will depend if you have oily skin and will need to touch up powder throughout the day (or Mary Kay has beauty blotter which are disposable tissues). Then you can also get a compact that will hold 3-5 eye shadows and a lipstick or lip gloss. And then an eyeliner and mascara.
You put makeup that you know you will need to reapply during the day in your purse %26amp; makeup that you you won't use during the day in your cosmetic bag at home. I had the same prob. when i started wearing makeup.
The only makeup you need in your purse is what you need to retouch. Your makeup bag is for all your makeup when your not using it.
Yea i had that problem when i first started wearing makeup lol....b4 i knew it i was carrying arouns practically luggage full of all my makeup. But i suggest bareminerals, it very very good for your skin. And I only keep a little oil removing power, and lip gloss with me for little touchups.
BOO BOO LISTEN: 2 TUBES OF MASCARA: 1 FOR LENTH, AND 1 FORTHICKIN. 2 LIP GLOSSES, AND 1 CHAP STICK (THERES A DIFFRENCE) 1 EYELINER PENCIL-COLOR OF UR CHOICE.


NOW, THESE SHOULD BE IN BOTH UR BAG AT HOME AND UR BAG U KEEP WITH U. TRUST ME!! I KNOW!! AND AS FAR AS WHERE TO GET UR MAKE-UP...SIMPLE-WALMART!!
You only take with you lip gloss and eyeshadow in your purse. The rest stays at home.
First of all know which brand you like , second know which makeup you can't live without, eyeliner,mascara,....those will stay in your purse the rest of your bag stay home.





good luck
get a shade lighter for eye shadow and some foundation.


maybe some eyeliner or mascra.


and a clear lip gloss.


%26lt;3
I carry all my makeup in a small makeup bag. That way I can grab it and carry it in the car with me when I'm in a hurry and not finished. Just pick a bag that's shallow and wide, not tall and deep, or stuff will constantly be lost in the bottom. As far as what I take in my purse, I usually do powder, a concealer if I'm having a bad face day, and lipgloss, maybe eyeshadow. You'll figure out what you need after you go out a few times.
It depends on


How much you like to wear


If you give your self touch ups or not


What you like to use





Purse


- Foundation powder (if you use liquid and concealer and you give yourself touch ups often it goes in your purse if not leave it at home)


- Mascara


-Lipgloss/ Lipstick %26amp; Chapstick / Balm


-Eyeliner (if you use any)


-Eyeshadow (if you use it and if you have that perfect shade or pallette that you use every day and it goes with anything it goes in your purse. if not pick your shade for the day you pick your clothing)


-Dont forget your tools like shadow and lip brush





If you need help picking out makeup that you can ware on a daily basis the cover girl link will do it or you can visit you local MAC or Sephora and just purchase what you know youll wear on a daily basis and remember keep it natural





I do makeup for Weddings, Sweet 16 and sometimes I'm there to give them touch ups sometimes i need to set up their makeup bags so they can give themselves touch ups through out the day. so good luck if you need anyhelp let me know
I carry:


eyeliner in black


2 shades of gloss


2 lipsticks


highlighter for cheekbones


bronzer


concealer





At home i keep foundation, eyeshadows, and the rest. Hope this helps.


Also a really good site for make-up for young women is www.meetmark.com it's avons young people line.
Keep a make-up case at home with all of your basic products in it, applicators, brushes, etc. Carry a cosmetic bag in your purse with what you usually need to use or reapply during a typical day, pressed powder, lipstick, oil-blotting papers, lip balm, whatever you need.
put all of ur makup in ur makup bag but when ur going out just throw some lipgloss and maybe your mascara in ur purse so that u can touch up ur makeup every once in a while...hope i helped
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…





theres a sephora at the mall i live by. the makeup is great. kind of expensive though. but it is so good.





walmart is cheap they have good products there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration