Thursday, December 3, 2009

HELP!! My eye makeup won't come off!?

I'm in a play and for it we have to wear this heavy waterbased blue eyeshadow I washed the most of it off I could last night but its still there does anyone know how to get it offHELP!! My eye makeup won't come off!?
What did you use to try cleaning it off?





Have you tried:





Vaseline





Baby Oil





Cold Cream





Olive Oil





Tear Free Baby Shampoo





Disposable, pre-moistened eye makeup remover towelettes





If you haven't then try one of or all of these. Vaseline is my favorite.HELP!! My eye makeup won't come off!?
baby oil
oil based anything


i suggest lotion.
yeah, kat stole my answer, vaseline works really well.
best thing i use as a make up remover, is vaseline !


i put a little bit on, and then wipe it off with warm wet towel.


i even use it to moisten my lips. i love it.


its really soft. and wont irritate your skin


hope it works for you %26lt;3 :)
I have that problem all the time...use non irritant soap and lots of makeup remover..take a shower..that normally helps me!
kat stole My answerer too
try cold cream from cvs, walgreens, etc.


or also try a strong eye makeup remover.
You should try ';simple cleansing facial wipes';. It helps get rid of waterproof eye liner too!
use baby oil or makeup remover. dont just scrub your eyes with soap tho
Yeah get some clinique oil based makeup remover or something. Use a cotton ball and put some on it, and it rubs RIGHT off. it's amazing my mom lets me use it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration