Friday, December 11, 2009

HELP! Applying on makeup!?

I have to wear every bit of makeup for my dance performance.


I don't know how to apply it. eye shadow,eyeliner,blush,mascara,foundation鈥?lip gloss. Well lip gloss i know, but what are some good brands?


HELP! Applying on makeup!?
You can go to the marykay site and get a virtual makeover using your pics.HELP! Applying on makeup!?
You have quite a bit of questions here! I usually start with my face, and do my eyes last. Don't forget to moisturize your face before putting foundation on. After foundation, put blush on.





For your eyes, put your shadows on first, eyelinder second, and mascara last.





There are all kinds of good brands out there. Not sure what your needs are to offer suggestions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmFEeI1p9鈥?/a> check out this girl, she has lots of videos shes awesome!!!!!
go on youtube and search for makeup


i literally leraned all my makeup from there :)


check out pursebuzz and some others people
go on you tube because that is so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration