Friday, December 11, 2009

Need help with my makeup?

i cant figure out and thing that i can useNeed help with my makeup?
wow.....what a question.......you can use anything......lipstick,lipgloss,lipbalm,鈥?shadow,concealer,foundation, powder,nail polish......ANYTHING....


just make sure you make the correct combination...chose a foundation and a concealer that match your skin colour,some lipstick and gloss colour that best fits on you and an eyeshadow that fits your eyes colours....but make sure u create a natural look...Need help with my makeup?
You seem like a first timer...


Try a more natrual look.


Like:





A translucent loose powder - shake and apply evenly around your face (close eyes and go over eye lids)(you do this first)





A light red (not pink) blush - suck in your cheeks and put a small amount along the jaw line. Use your finger to blend it in.





Brown-black mascara - Don't over-do it. Apply a small amount to make your eye lashes darker and a little bit longer. Don't make it look all goopy. Make sure to let them dry out a bit.





A light pinky natrual color lipgloss - Make your lips look a bit colorful and shiny. Don't start using lipstick yet.





No eyeliner or eye shadow


I mean you can use them but in moderation.


They have more oils then the others.





Make sure to clean your face every night or just water it down with make-up remover.


Leaving make-up on while you sleep makes your skin even oilier so make sure to get as much as you can off.





Good Luck!
on your avaer or u
I use...


a very thin line of eyeliner... on the top lid


natural color of eyeshadow with some shimmer


i curl my lashes


one coat of mascara


lipgloss








I like the softer look and not the hard core look with heavy makeup. I try to make my makeup look as natural as possible. That way I enhance my best features with out covering them up!!! =)
what?
Wow! Explain and complete a sentece.Thank You.Sorry I can't help you with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration