Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need you help in my makeup ?? ( pic included )?

okay so this is basically how i put my make up , , im 16 , and i wanna know if i should be putting more or less ? , and wat colers would work with my skin tone thanx :D


http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282/cadryon16/?action=view%26amp;current=Mesmile3.jpg





scary i know lolI need you help in my makeup ?? ( pic included )?
In my opinion, you kind of look like Demi Lovato. Demi Lovato tends to wear a lot of makeup now and she's also your age, I think. Her skin tone and her head shape allows her wear darker makeup. Maybe you check out Demi's new CD (Here We Go Again), and check out her makeup. She has a lot of smokey eyes, but some are more of her skin tone. Try some neutrals too, i.e. Browns, dark browns, etc. Some that will match your skin tone. Also, for the lips, you should tone it down a bit. Try going for a neutral lip as well.





Hope this helped you! :)I need you help in my makeup ?? ( pic included )?
You're welcome! :) Report Abuse

your eyes r fine... maybe add a little icy blu or shiny gray. for your lips use a peach/mango extract with an acrylic finish. it will highlight your eyes and dosnt stand out to much.
You need pink - purple and if purple doesn't work try red.
lighter shade of lipgloss and i think that would be better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration