Friday, December 11, 2009

Help me! Eye makeup issues!?

Ok i'm into the whole scene, punk, goth style (with my own vintage twist)...I really need looks for different categories...I want them to be unique and do not tell me to do raccoon eyes...my parents dont let me do that anymore...I'm up for anything...





I need looks for


school


going out


party


friends house


dateHelp me! Eye makeup issues!?
http://www.goth-style-secrets.com/images鈥?/a>





http://www.llewellyn.com/_theme/llewelly鈥?/a>





http://www.vamp.org/Gothic/Text/makeup.h鈥?/a>Help me! Eye makeup issues!?
School -


Natural looking base


Not to heavy on the eyes





For going out/friends house -


You can go a bit heavier on your eyes.





Party -


Heavy eyes, try Urban Decay, they do really great eye makeup, i love them. They do really bright colours and they look good by them selves or blended into each other





Date -


Similar, but make sure you look very sophisticated
umm ill try and help =D


school - seeing as its school try and keep it a bit subtle, maybe just a bit of eyeliner, kohls best.


going out - ...dunno soz :(


party - oooooo what about...thick eyeliner, with brown and black eyeshadow on ur top eyelid and just below ur bottom one, and then red lipstick to just try and do the whole, seducing kinda look.


friends house - u can just do subtle here as well, it isn't like u need to impress anyone at ur mates house.


date - pale lipstick that kinda blends in with ur face color, or a light pink lipgloss, and then make ur eyes really stand out, if uve got blue eyes use black eyeliner and dark brown eyeshadow, if uve got brown use green eyeshadow and eyeliner and if uve got brown use a dark blue eyeshadow [or silver] with eyeliner, and a mascara that seperates ur eyelashes like maybelline.


hope i helped =D


x
prob like a light gold or brown, mabye even a neutral color with a little eyeline and mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration