Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help with prom makeup?

ok so im not sure how i should do my makeup for prom. i usually have very colorful eye makeup, and my dress is colorful too, but im not sure if colorful makeup is good for prom.





here's a picture of my dress. thanks in advance guys!


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/y鈥?/a>Help with prom makeup?
O-M-G!. Your dress is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I love it. Maybe you could put on black mascara. Black eyeliner. Blue eye shadow. Lip gloss. MAYBE..black lipstick. I could tell you some more ideas. Just email me!





hope i helped! =)Help with prom makeup?
Ooo, very colorful!





I suggest taking one of the colours from your dress and using it for an eyeshadow. Then, keep lipgloss, and blush more ';natural'; looking, since your eyes are the focus. Mascara is the key to finish up the look.





I say go for colourful makeup! It's an evening event, so Prom is a good place for it! Just be careful about having it smudge, I would suggest taking a travel-size makeup (in the colours you used, of course) in your clutch for touch-ups after dancing. (you will sweat, and you don't want your make up melting! xp) Oil blotting sheets will do wonders!
Your dress is so cute! You need to pick ONE feature to optimize, in your case, I would choose your eyes. Wear colorful, dramatic makeup to bring attention to your eyes, but make sure to have a nude lip gloss, you dont want to ';over do it';. Hope you have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration