Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please help me with makeup!?

I am 15 years old and lately, I have decided that I want to change my look. I have strawberry-blonde hair and am very fair skinned. My eyes are very unique, with blue outside the iris and inside it is green that sort of fades to a yellow-ish color. My lips are nothing new, pretty pale, just like the rest of me. I mainly buy makeup at Sephora. Bassically, if anybody has reccomendations of a foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, and liner, I would be happy to know what you think. Thanks!Please help me with makeup!?
i use sephora too!. well your fifteen. So, lets start with making you a little more bronze for the summer. Use the prodct FRESH, thats what i use on my younger customers. It gives your skin a bit more sun-kissed complection, mosturizing your skin, adjusting to any skin colour. It does not damage your skin. Now, do not use black mascara unless you are going out. Personally my favorite product is Stila, but if you ask for help the workers there really know what they are doing and will help you choose the best make-up with making you look natural and now damage your skin. They will also show you how to apply itPlease help me with makeup!?
Just remember too not change it all at once! Do it gradually over a period of time. One of my own personal favourite things to do at the moment is experiment with colour and eyeshadow. I'm told blues and brown hues work well with your hair colour and skin tone, so try that.
with such a light complextions you want to go O' natuaral. i luv almay's eye liner for you browns and maybe blacks. I really don't like using eyeshadows, i think it takes aways from the eyes, and you sound like you have pretty eyes. for the foundation, i use almay too, the yellow one that fights against blemishes. for the mascara, well i have six. get anyone for your eyelashes, waterproof, length, volume, or whatever. You don't need to stay with one makeup brand


=)
one word


MAC
oh i just ran by this question myself like 2 weeks a go, go here it will tell yea everything u need to knowhttp://myjellybean.com/style/makeup/make鈥?/a>
Welcome, fair-skinned girl! I to am fair skinned, and have often wondered how to fix this. To really wakeup your face, apply coral color based blush to the apples of your cheeks with a large, fluffy brush. Just smile, and you will see them. Or you can choose a bronzer to play with a summery feel. Just apply it by your hairline by your eyes, etc. Just where the sun would naturally kiss your face. As for those gorgeous eyes, DEFINATELY purchase the coppery colored brown shades. A good eyeliner is Almay ';Play Up the Blue'; liner. Love it! To go more dramatic, choose eggplant purple shades for your eyes. Hope this helps! Have fun!
Maybeline has this whipped foundation and blush, it's amazing, It's blends in perfect! Just find you're color... Than for eye shadows try browns, same for eyeliner %26amp; mascara... Blacks also look good with the color eyes you have! You can play it up a lot actually, cause of the cool colors combination you have actually. Anyways, just keep it as natural as possible when it comes to your blush and foundation since you have fair skin, other than that, like I said you can do a lot with your eyes. I just think you should stay away from purples. Hope I was some help! GL!
Start with a new hair color... but some darker brown highlights and some lighter brown highlights would look really nice. Since you have such a unique eye color you can use basically any eye Shadow color but for all your makeup I'd stick with Earth Tones. I hope you try it I'm sure you will look great.
the entire loreal paris cosmetics line is sooo good. its really hip and trendy. you can purchase it basically anywhere (grocery store, ulta, walgreens, walmart, target, etc.) Try the pigments, they will add excitment to your makeup
You sound beautiful! Whatever you do, don't use too much. That's the golden rule. Work with your natural assets. I think Clinique makeup is best. Soft browns and golds in your eyeshadow will accentuate your eyes. As for foundation, I say don't it clogs your pores and no matter what it always ends up looking cakey. Use a light blush instead, soft pinks or even light brown if you want to look more golden. Eyeliner is key when you want to change things up, as long as it's not some crazy color you can do whatever you want with it. If you have big lashes already, mascara isn't needed but if you must, Mary Kay has a great selection. I for one have short lashes so their ultimate mascara plumps mine perfectly. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration