Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help answer plz makeup ?

Hii.


can youu give me advise for eyeliner too not smudge.


its really annoying i need advise like too night because,


im going out tumorro %26amp; dont wana look like a panda.





i use a black twist up kohl.








THANKSHelp answer plz makeup ?
Urban Decay eyeliners are amazing! The don't smudge and they are not tested either. What I do is I put concealer (you can use foundation) around my eye after putting on eyeliner. Make sure you get right to the edge of your eyeliner without covering it with concealer. Then put powder over it. It keeps its from smudging completely and you can basically use any brand of concealer and powder. But you can probably do with only concealer or only powder. I use both cause it works better.Help answer plz makeup ?
u shud post a pic gnome sayin
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration