Thursday, December 3, 2009

!!HELP!! why wont my sims2 makeup and skintone downloads work?? any ideas?

i have downloaded them and saved them into sim2/downloads. and i extracted the files with winrar, they have showen up in my game but wen i go to use a downloaded skintone, makeup, accesories and genetics (eyes) they will not work,


when i click it, it highlights for a second and then unselects itself and it will not show on my sim. please help, x!!HELP!! why wont my sims2 makeup and skintone downloads work?? any ideas?
Make sure you downloaded it from a trusted website, also, sometimes they cause the game to crash. I tried downloading it and my game crashed, so i spent 2 hours uninstalling each expansion and stuff packs and the base game and then reinstalling them after it crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration