Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can someone help me with my makeup?

can someone help me i have a question about makeup.what kinda makup can i use that won't run when i put it my inner eye part, mine always runs and i can't find anykind of makeup that won't stop it!


thxCan someone help me with my makeup?
loreal h.i.p eye kohl eye liner. its a powder, but once you get used to applying it , it stays on your waterline alll day !Can someone help me with my makeup?
I would try something that is waterproof and liquid because it stays put better. Are you talking about eyeliner I'm assuming? What might help is before you apply your makeup put on an under eye concealer close the the lash line and inner eye. I recommend mark. Good Riddance hookup Concealer in one shade lighter than your skin tone! I use this for the same reason as you. it works as a base so when you apply your makeup it will hold on to that concealer and not budge.





I also recommend using mark. get in line hookup waterproof eyeliner. This goes on straight and smooth, lasts all day, and is waterproof so will water, sweat, and teary eyes won't make it budge!





because these 2 products are called ';hookups'; they connect together on 1 stick so you can carry them in your purse together at all times! you can check these out some more on my mark website! I hope this helps you and good luck!





The website is: www.mymarkstore.com/jessicaadams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration