Friday, December 11, 2009

Help with my makeup ? (:?

Hii !





Okay so im getting my second foundation .





%26amp; Ive been looking around %26amp; im trying to figure out what finish iw ant . But im not sure what all the finishes look like .





So i was wondering what does the dewy , matte, natural , radiant , semi matte , luminous %26amp; dewy fresh mean or look like .





Can you either explain what they mean %26amp; look like or show me some pictures of people with any of the finishes ?











Please help ! thanks ~!Help with my makeup ? (:?
its Almay not CoverGirl...and only get that foundation if you are looking for a tinted moisturizer type of formula...Help with my makeup ? (:?
hi...i dnt knw if this is going to be help u....to be honest wid u i dnt use foundation...m only 18 n dnt wna run my skin...i use the nivea tinted moisturizing cream...which does the same as foundation..it covers all my patches..and makes my skin look even..it has a good coverage n doesnt have the harsh chemicals like foundations...i am studying hair %26amp; beauty and one of the channel make up artists has recommended it me...its amazing
You should try that new foundation that starts out white then adjusts to imitate your skin color. I believe it's CoverGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration