Friday, December 11, 2009

Help with dressing/makeup :)?

Okay I'm 5'6';, 100lbs, 33-24-34.


Black hair, quite fair, only very slightly tan.


Really dark brown eyes.


And I need advice on what styles/colours of clothes to wear. :)


Oh, and what colours of makeup to wear.


I'd like to make my eyes look slightly larger.


I've tried mascara but it doesn't make my eyelashes look thicker.


Any brands to reccomend? :)Help with dressing/makeup :)?
hey there





you sound ok i think a dress with be good for you if you want your eyes look larger you can do with a red or black dress and u can use dark brown not shine or dark grey make-up as for you lashes you can buy some fake ones at boots or superdrug.





good luck





hope thats helpfull 4 u
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration