Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help finding flattering clothes, and makeup!?

I dunno what my body shape is but my measurements on my bust is 34 waist 25 low hip 36 1/2 height 5ft 2in. I have medium-golden skin, dark brown eyes (looks black) haircolor dark brown with red/brown tone minimal highlights. What clothes would be flattering on me? What color clothes? How bout makeup colors?I need help finding flattering clothes, and makeup!?
For your make-up, I would suggest going to Bare Essentules. Thats where my whole family and I get our make-up. Its good for your skin and gives you a natural looking look. If you walk in one of the employees will help you. Theyll put you in a chair and put on the basics. Then you can ask for eye shadow colors. They will help you define your color and help you with any make-up questions you have. If you dont use Bare Essentules I would go to Mac or Nordstrom or somewhere like that. Whatever you do dont use any kind of powder or foundation you can find at like Target, Longs, Wallgreens, or Rite-Aid. You can use there mascara and like nailpolish and fashwash but Whatever you do I would definatley not use anything you actually put on your face from somewhere like that. Try Bare Essentules, Mac, Nordstrom make-up or something like that please. Its great for your skin and will give you a natural look. Please try it. You will be very pleased with the result!











As for your clothes, I don't know how old you are or how young you want to dress. I am about 5'4 5'5. I go to American Eagle for my jeans. They have short, regular, or long lengths for jeans. They also have inbetween sizes for jeans like 8 or 11 or 13. They have all the odd sizes you need. Their jeans seem to fit me perfectly. Then I get my shirts from wherever. When you find a shirt you like try it on in multiple colors and see what color you like best.








Good Luck!I need help finding flattering clothes, and makeup!?
wear something that accents your hourglass figures an defines the waist. don't wear anything cropped, and wear heels to elongate you.
well i just thought i should tell you that clinique and estee lauder are offering free samples of their makeup. you just have to go to this website and enter your zip code to see if your eligible and since clinique and estee lauder are one of the top brands for makeup, they give a lot of choices of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration