Friday, December 11, 2009

Help with eye makeup?

Hi, i have hazel eyes and i used black pencil eyeliner first....but it made my eyes look too dark and intimidating...so for a softer look, i shifted to brown eye-liner but i felt that there was no difference between the two and the ultimate result was still a domineering look....so i think tht maybe eyeliners don't suit me..but without eyeliner, i feel tht my eyes look veyr pale at work.....is there any other makeup trick or something to make my eyes look defined yet soft....should i apply mascara daily to make it look more defined?..plz helpHelp with eye makeup?
Hazel eyes- pretty!





Have you tried a deep forest green? Green looks so pretty with hazel and brown eyes. I would go for a shimmering style to soften the look, and use a brown mascara rather than a black.





Maybe because you're not used to eye make-up, it feels like the look is a lot more strong than what it is. I would apply the pencil to the lower lids, with a dash of brown mascara and ask the opinions of your friends. What seems overkill to you, might be 'hot' to other people. But then, it's your own skin :-) You can only do what makes you comfortable.





You could always use a tiny smudge of eyeshadow on your top lid (and I mean VERY tiny), and use eyelash curlers and clear mascara to make your eyes widen more?





Another trick to make your eyes stand out is to pull your hair away from your face and wear less/nude lipstick, as it draws more attention to your eyes than anywhere else on your face.





Good luck! Sure you'll look nice :)Help with eye makeup?
I Have Hazel eyes and im a makeup artist so heres what i would do.... Green liner!!! and yes a woman should always wear mascara green liner keeps in soft yet defined... and im sure youll get a lot of complements
try mascara and natural colour eyeshadow
smudge a line of dark brown eyeshadow across the top of your eyelid - that will work
I have brown eyes and to enhance brown eye color you should draw closer to purple, pink, and purplelish pinks. I would mainly suggest the purple.





You should also use mascara and not the eyeliner. I try my best not to go a day without eyeliner, but when I lost it I used the mascara at the top and bottom and it serves almost the same purpose as the eyeliner, but a more softer look.





Read the cosmopolitan,seventeen, and hair mags. They give alot of tips on eye make-up concerning the color of your eyes.
I personally got my eyeliner tattoo'ed on - tops only. It was the best thing I ever did! Now, I don't have to mess around trying to get it to look right. I would suggest that you try a dark brown or dark purple eye shadow - try putting it on just as you would your eyeliner and smudge it just a bit. It usually looks great on everyone. And, if you're still not satisfied, just use a nice eye shadow and mascara to make your eyes pop! I stopped lining the bottom of my eye because it does tend to make your eyes look smaller. Another good trick is to use your blush as eye shadow. I thought my friend was crazy when she told me a professional make-up artist told her to do this, but I never received so many compliments on my eyes as I did when I started doing this. It really opens up your eyes and makes them pop.
use blue eyeliner ,blue eye shadow and blue mascara or use pink eye shadow and an eye liner that u thinks looks good with it like may be black mascara would look good with pink eye shadow but u dont want to use black mascara but u might want to try it with light or dark pink eye shadow so any way u could mix and match any of these if u would like but try it the way i put them frist before u mix and match. and i dont think using mascara daily would make any difference. p.s ther eye liners u could try are light or dark purple or pink if there any there are pink. other colours of mascara u could use are ones that are not to dark but not to light like blue that i already talked about and purple if there are any that colour. u could try use mascaras that gives ur eye lashes an extra left .
Try putting Mascara on your top lashes only. And black liner on the inside of your bottom eyelid (above lashes). Makes your eyes stand out more.
double it up. you still are a double bagger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration