Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to try Bare Escentuals but i don't know where to get started! any makeup experts here willing to help?

i've heard about how Bare Escentuals is really good and it's good for your skin? i want to try the foundations and powders and stuff but i don't know where to start :/ also.. do you think the price is worth it? do the products last long? approx how long do they last? are there any affordable products in local drug stores that give you the same look and is easy to use?I want to try Bare Escentuals but i don't know where to get started! any makeup experts here willing to help?
I use Bare Escentuals and I did purchase it from Sephora.com but only when they have good sample give aways.(if you sign up for their emails you will find out when they have them) I also have purchased it at Ulta. It is a bit pricey but it is so worth it. I have tried going back to liquid just to see and I hated and my skin hated it too. You can even sleep in it and your skin looks better in the morning!! I love the night time minerals and the vitamin liquid too. I do not care for the eye shadow, it is too messy and bit too drying. I do use other more moisturizing under eye cover up, I found the powder to be too drying too. Make sure that you get the bronzing powder for creating depth under your cheek bones and the sides of your nose...it is great!! I do like the highlighting powder too to add dimension to your skin so that your skin doesn't come off as flat. They have some blush colors but I prefer Nars blush because it has a bit of luster in it and it goes on really nice and not streaky. I finish off everything with the mineral veil which makes your skin look flawless and if you get shiny use blotting papers instead of any other powder( in a pinch the toilet see paper works too!!!tip from style.com).


I am 43 and everyone thinks that I am in my late 20's or early 30's and always compliment my skin...so I think it is worth it!!!!I want to try Bare Escentuals but i don't know where to get started! any makeup experts here willing to help?
ohh yess the price IS worth it.my friend bought one about 2 years ago and still has it.im pretty sure there are but bare essentials is a lot healthier for your skin.you see,you can make it look great without using much of it.that same friend of mine just taps the lid before opening,opens it,then gets the powder thingy stuff from the lid-and theres barely any on there but its just enough to put on your face
they have a web site
I think that the price is worth it. You can find them at Sephora, Ulta, %26amp; QVC. I love this stuff! Walgreens carries a similar type of make-up. But I have not tried it so I could not tell you if its any good or not. Walgreens is a southern drug store chain, but they do have an online site you can try.
I just bought this stuff last week in a spa in my town. Amazing! I have some fine lines and mild to moderate acne and it works wonderful!! Get it wherever you can, it is worth it!
yes, its totally affortable.. i say you go into your closest Sephora or ULTA and have them pick your color! GO FOR IT GIRL!


goood luck
It is a very good makeup and great for your complexion but also very messy to work with since everything is in a powder form.The kit lasted me about 2 mths and I didn't repurchase because of the expense and the messiness.I think it is too overpriced but it's up to you how much you want to spend.Good luck!
i think it is worth the price. i used to be a makeup junky, but now all i use is bare escentuals. well i dont use the eyeshadows, but i use the foundation, mineral veil, warmth, blush and mascara. i bought the starter kit from sephora for $60. i was a little bit worried about the price, but if you buy it from there and you dont like it you can return it in 60 days. i bought the kit in August 2006 and i still have alot of foundation, blush and warmth. it does last a long time b/c less is more. i only wear make-up 4 days a week, so this might be why it has lasted such a long time but thats ok with me..lol..the only thing i have needed to buy more of is the mineral veil b/c i live in a humid place and i use the mineral veil the most, it is the best to use to cover up your large pores and keeping the shine away. i use the mineral veil to freshen up at the end of the day, but i still look like i have the rest of my makep up on. that never happened when i used liquid foundation and powder..... anyways if you want to try some i suggest using ebay to buy samples. the samples are small, like 1/2 a tablespoon, but trust me that is enought for atleast two weeks. just remember less is more. just email me if you need any help deciding on a color for your foundation.


i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration