Saturday, December 5, 2009

HELP WITH MY MAKEUP....GOSH IT IS DUMB!!?

I just got new eyeliner.


It is black but it wont fricken go on. :( AHHH I am so mad.


It only goes on a tiny line and it goes on GRAY! It is black gosh dangit.


HELP! How can I get it to go on darker?


thanks. :)HELP WITH MY MAKEUP....GOSH IT IS DUMB!!?
Actually this is quite common when you buy new eyeliners. I would get really mad whenever this would happen, but then my mom told me what to do. The thing you need to do is grab some nail scissors or something small to cut with. Cut a little bit of the tip off and it should be working. The thing is, the tip gets dry after a while (when it has no use) so you need to remove the tip a bit and it should be working fine now.





Good luck! I hope this works out for you, if it doesn't then the eyeliner is just bad quality and you need to get another brand. I recommend the Revlon ColorStay Eyeliners, my best friend uses that one %26amp; she loves it. So you should try that one too!





PS: If you don't wanna cut it, just sharpen it!HELP WITH MY MAKEUP....GOSH IT IS DUMB!!?
this may sound stupid but put it in the freezer. I don't know why but it really does help.are you trying to get it on the the inside or outside?i never tried it with outside but it works on the inner eye.get it cold some how if you are inpatient(like me)haha i hate when this happens though.it has happened to me before.maybe wetting it?haha i don't know i never tried that.or getting it really hot with a blow dryer.i never tried the water and blow dryer but its worth a short.im trying to help as much as possible.okay well good luck hope i helped you out a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdp_UAvA1鈥?/a>





sounds like you bought a crappy eyeliner :( i hate it when that happens. you could try returning it but if you can't try watching that video. it really helped me learn how to do eyeliner right. next time you buy eyeliner, get a different brand.
i have hard times too getting my eyeliner of my eyes. But what im using and it works its neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover. it does works. i also use baby whipes.
wow.. it sounds like ****.


You could probably get better eyeliner at the dollar store.


Get annabelle.. pencil eyeliner, it goes on so smooth, and really black.


It's only about 3 bucks.
That's because you bought a really bad eyeliner, the same thing used to happen to me.





If you ever get the chance to buy more, puy black eyeliner from Milani
buy new a new one.





I use Cover Girl Perfect Point in Blackest Black.


It works great!!





Maybe you should try a liquid liner, thats the blacket you'll ever get it!





%26lt;3
melt the tip with a lighter to make it waxy so it goes on smoother.. make sure it cools off before you apply it!
aside from buying a totally new one...





get it a little bit wet.. this will help it go on easier and get its true color out.
Have you tried sharpening it? Maybe its just the top layer that is no good.
you gotsa push hard. what kind is it??
rub it back and forth harder and try to put rite under ur lashes not on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration