Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help with eye makeup!

Hello! I'd just like a little help with eye makeup. My eyes are grayish blue. I have fair skin and auburn hair. I always try to do bold colors because it seems fun and I like how it looks on other people, but either I don't know how to put it on right or it just doesn't look good. I can put on mascara fine and eyeliner (not liquid) on the bottom, but I'm not so good at applying it on top. I'd love any tips on what I should do, thank you!I need help with eye makeup!
for lining the top of your eye, don't use a pencil as it can look sloppy. Try powder and an angle brush to slightly 'feather' the top the the eye. Then apply your eye shadow above the line you just made. Make sure to slightly blend the colors.I need help with eye makeup!
There are plenty of websites on the internet that can teach you to apply eye make up exactly the way you want it...but it does take a little practice at first.





Start off by washing your face %26amp; hands, then apply some moisturizer. After that, apply foundation %26amp; concealer where you need to. Next, use an oil absorbant powder finish, especially underneath the eyes and the lids. Doing this prepares your face for the makeup and helps it look more professional %26amp; can stay on longer











also, buying one of those mirrors that light up and magnify is wonderful because it helps you with difficult details!
You can do a light pink! Dab the eyeshadow on though.


They eyeliner use liquid it's easier if you can't then close one eye open the other do ONE smooth stroke don't try to fix it, it will only look worse.











P.S. You foundation to even out your skin.Make sure there are no sharp tips on your eyeliner! Take all your make up off before you go to bed or it's going to get messy and your going to get dry skin that's a no no!








Anyway





Good Luck!
I have grey eyes that turn blue sometimes so i know what you mean...





Sometimes i want them to look more blue so i put on dark brown eyeshadow.... that color really makes blue pop!





But if i want them to look more grey i would do navy colors.





Have fun playing around, try different things until you find one you like best!





Hope this helps!
get a really thin makeup brush and use dark gray eyeshadow as the eyeliner and to make it look more like eyeliner wet the brush before you use it
i like what victoira said

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration