Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help with my makeup.?

I reaaallly like this guy. And he asked me out on a date.! I'm really excited, but I'm not so great with makeup, what should I do?I need help with my makeup.?
you could use some foundation or cover up,


and also wear some mascara and eye shadow.


as for your lips, lip gloss will do.


i encourage you to stay away from blush though.


also if you want to add some body shimmer or sparkles that would be cute too. :)





+ answer my questions?I need help with my makeup.?
Ohh that's so exciting!


Good for you! (:


Well it really depends on what you're starting with.


If you usually wear make up then don't go overboard just for the date, guys don't like over-excessive fake faces.


You should probably just go really light, skin colored concealer if you need it, smudge a little eyeliner on your lash line, just so it's kinda enhanced but not overly obvious, put a little eye shadow near your lash line if you really feel like it, mascara is always good, just don't coat it on a billion times.


You can also put mascara on your bottom lashes which looks natural and enhances your eyes a little more.


then you wanna smile real big at the mirror and dab a little blush on the apples of your cheeks, then blend it in.


It's worth it to invest in that long wear lipgloss too, because it's gives your lips shine without the fake clown look of lipstick.


So light on the lip gloss too.


And you should look pretty good after all that.


But remember, the most attractive thing is confidence, so be yourself, know that you look amazing, and just have fun (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration